A Song For You

Monday, 26 October 2009

I know, I know how you feel

I wanted to say that carefully

but, instead I'll put all the love you can take into a song

and send it to you

You always look cheerful

But, I've been waiting for the season

When you would look out the window at the sky

Your face, full of anticipation and worry

I got so used to always having you by my side

But, maybe I fooling myself

To think, I knew everything about you

You choose a different path than everyone else

In order to make your dream come true, I watched you shine

As you left for somewhere unfamiliar

But, I didn't realize what you wanted to tell me, behind your smile...

I know, I know how you feel

I want to be able to say it from the heart

Because I have so much more than just a tender words I want to tell you

As the cherry blossoms fall under the spring sun

The gently changing seasons

Marks the time that we're apart

I wonder why it still doesn't seem real, that you're getting further away

If there are things about me you don't know

Then there's must also be things I don't know about you

The pages multiplied, telling our days apart

Let's make a photo album in our hearts, of all the familiar scenes

and then, when times are hard, we can just open it up and look at it

thinking like that, is how we groupped

I know, I know how you feel

I won't be able to say that

You're more precious to me than anyone else

so, even though we take a different path, I'm sure, we'll meet here again

You believed in your path, and waled facing forwards

I really love you for that, and I'll always love you even when we're apart

All that I can do for you now,

is send a song for you as you leave on your journey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ugh. Design by Pocket