random

Wednesday, 2 September 2009

rambut tomat : I’ll tell the truth. Around 2.5years ago, 3 years ago, 3 years ago in August, I fell in love with a girl at first sight. She suddenly walked past from beside me, and she was my ideal type, really, really. I regretted not grabbing her at that time……

mongki : So you regret this? And you want to go back to that moment?

guest : If this situation happened now, would you grab hold of her?

rambut tomat : No…… I wouldn’t dare…

-------------------+

rambut tomat : This morning, I had a schedule at 7, but I didn’t have time to sleep, I really wanted a change of mood, but I couldn’t go out to drink, and there was nobody to play with me. I went to the beauty salon at 1am to dye my hair……

mongki : Is it dyed already?

rambut tomat : Can it be seen?

mongki : Khaki color.

rambut tomat : Errrr…… The color I hate the most.

mongki : Then you asked what color is this, its Khaki.

rambut tomat : I also didn’t know…… I’ve got to dye it all over again…… Aiya its really frustrating. I only finished dying it close to 5am, aiish I have to redye it again……

mongki : It obviously is Khaki color.

rambut tomat : Really troublesome, I am going to find him.

itu lucu banget yaaaaaaaaaaaa, yaampun pas baca gue ngakak deh bener, bisa ya jodoh gue si rambut tomat melakukan hal hal konyol begitu ckckck tomat tomaaat. diye ngecat rambut ga tau warna ape, dia udah cerita panjang lebar, terakhirnya bilang gitu. apa guna wkt nya diulang? jayus bener, sebenernya masih ada lagi. tapi males ngopy nya. ntar deh kalo kekumpul gue copy kan lagi, sip.

bye, with tomato

maya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ugh. Design by Pocket