I know of an interesting test, to see how many drops of soap water it takes, when placed inside a cup containing oil and water, which once had their backs turned to eachother, to mix.
We're just like that. After fighting, thinking we wouldn't see each other again
We're brought together by a soap known as love
Then all of a sudden, the hatred ceases to exist
*Fighting endlessly, though our hearts fall apart a hundred times, like tangled threads, our love can't be undone
Fixing our mistakes, while learning eachother's hearts, I believe there will be a time, when nothing but happiness will remain
My expression of affection that's a bit awkward
Love you, I love you, Days when we feel exhausted
[All] Everyday, even in my diary, There's nothing but talk of you, while showing each other from time to time, If we were to be happy, I think it'd be nice
*(Repeat)
At first we can't meet, what do I do, we're so different like this as well
How I start missing her and wanting to see her, she doesn't know my heart
She keeps me alive, to feel her presence, though we're so different, love should go on!
I don't want a fleeting love that's like bubbles, but the kind that can be expressed without words
When you're with me, you couldn't ride a treasure-filled carriage even in your dreams, but
while you choose to stay with me, you know I can make you smile
Love's way! Love's way! You're my true Love~!
**Though our hobbies and our thoughts are always different, among our habits, there are many that are similar
The way we talk grows similar; even the time we fall asleep, after we talk every night on the phone, is now the same
cari lagu ini wajib, dalem bener ye liriknya gue suka banget nih lagunya bet bet betan deh sukanya
credit : shineee
oke, bye
onew's soulmate, amay
0 comments:
Post a Comment