I hear your voice but you're looking away from me
I see you so far away
And I guess I look far away to you too
And I hang my head and cry myself to sleep
How much can I endure?
Why won't you come to me?
I'll try to forget
But again you'll come to me in my dreams
And this love will grow stronger...
Before my wishes were shattered I was okay
I was alright when you were with me, that's the truth!
For a while there I expected this to work out right
You won't be able to go and find someone more precious than me
And yeah I will store away these good times and think of them often
For when you return someday and are smiling
Even if it is a long time this love willremain in my heart
I will still be waiting..
There won't be a day again when you make me whole
And I resent you for that, I feel so sad
Why did you have to go and leave me?
I miss you
I want to forget about everything in my heart and turn back to you
I believe that you love me, that it wasn't a lie
And yeah I will store away these good times and think of them often
For when you return someday and are smiling
Even if it is a long time this love willremain in my heart
I will still be waiting..
p.s : yang di bold, yang dibaca gadis waktu hari selasa hahaha
0 comments:
Post a Comment